FFP2 masks refer to those masks that meet the European standard (EN149:2001). The European standard for protective masks is divided into three levels:FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3. Different from the American Standard, it uses 95L / min flow rate and DOP oil to generate dust in testing.
Both European standard and American Standard are specified to use tsi-8130 automated filter testers to test FFP2 masks. NaCl method is used for American Standard n, DOP method is used for R, and DOP method is used for European standard.
Tsi-8130 instrument uses NaCl method: the instrument can automatically produce salt particles with an average diameter of 0.2 μ M (the average diameter of aggregation is 0.26 μ m. The arithmetic mean diameter is 0.07 μ m) The instrument automatically prints out the flow rate, resistance and transmittance after passing through the sample at a certain flow rate.
In DOP method, DOP oil is used to generate dust, and the diameter of DOP oil particles is 0.33μm. The average diameter was 0.20μm.
1. The purpose is to prevent or reduce the dust in the air into the human respiratory organs, so as to protect the safety of life;
2. Materials: most of the anti particle masks are made of inner and outer non-woven fabrics, the middle layers of filter cloth (meltblown cloth) and hot air cotton.
3. Filtering principle: the filter cloth in the middle is mainly used to filter the fine dust. Because the meltblown cloth has the characteristics of static electricity, it can absorb the small particles. Since the dust is adsorbed on the filter element, and the filter element is electrostatic and cannot be washed, the filter element of the self-priming filter type anti particulate matter respirator needs to be replaced regularly
4. Remarks: the international requirements for the use of anti particulate matter masks are quite strict. Anti particulate matter masks belong to the first level in personal protective equipment, higher than earmuffs and protective glasses. The more authoritative testing certification includes CE certification in Europe and NIOSH certification in the United States, while the Chinese standard is similar to NIOSH certification in the United States
5. Protection object: the protection object is divided into KP and kn. The so-called KP can protect oily and non oily particles, while kn can only protect non oily particles
6. Protection grade: the protection grade of China is divided into kp100, kp95, kp90 and kn100, kn95, Kn90. Among them, kp100 and kn100 have the highest filtration efficiency, and the national standard requirement is more than 99.97%, so the safety of use is also the highest.